Information on the processing of personal data ex Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 and EU Regulation No. 679/2016 (GDPR).
MECOLPRESS SPA – Via Don Maestrini, 51 – 25020 Flero (BS) Italia – in its capacity as the data controller, As required under Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 and EU Regulation No. 679/2016 (GDPR), I hereby inform you that the aforementioned law provides for the protection of data subjects regarding the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
The purposes of processing:
Your will be processed for purposes related to the implementation of obligations related to legislative or contractual obligations, to provide information on future commercial initiatives of new products, services, offers and events both on our part and by affiliated and / or subsidiaries and commercial partners. The processing of functional data for the fulfillment of these obligations is necessary for a correct management of the relationship and their conferment is mandatory to implement the purposes indicated above. The Data Controller also states that any non-communication, or incorrect communication, of one of the mandatory information, may cause the Data Controller’s inability to guarantee the adequacy of the processing itself.
Methods of processing:
Your personal data may be processed in the following ways: processing of data collected by third parties; data collection through cards, file, folders, business cards; processing by electronic calculators. Each treatment takes place in compliance with the procedures set out in art. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures.
The data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and in particular by the following categories of employees:
- Marketing office
- Commercial office
- Administrative office
- IT Office
- Legal office
Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way. Your personal data may also be transferred only for the purposes indicated above and with the guarantees requested from time to time in the following States:EU and non-EU countries
Please note that, in compliance with the principle of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to Article 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding the completion of services provided.
Owner and Data Controller:
Mecolpress S.p.A. – Via Don Maestrini 51 | 25020 Flero (BS) – Italy – P.IVA/C.F IT 00480970177
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation (right to be forgotten), the limitation, updating, correction, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general you can exercise all the rights provided for by the art. 15, 16,17,18,19,20,21,22 of the GDPR EU Reg. 679/2016.
The rights of Users:
- The user has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The user has the right to obtain information regarding:
- Origin of personal data
- Purposes and methods of processing
- Logic applied in case of processing carried out with the use of electronic instruments
- Extreme identification of the Owner, the Managers and the Representative designated pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2
- Subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as a designated Representative in the territory of the State, of Managers or persons in charge
- The user has the right to obtain:
- Updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- The attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- Data portability.
- The user has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- To the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or to perform market research or commercial communication