For metals hot forging it is possible to use both mechanical and hydraulic presses. Mecolpress proposes high-tech and of different types machineries in order to satisfy nearly all production needs.
Mecolpress presses are indicated for copper, brass, steel, titanium and aluminum hot forging.
Among Mecolpress hot forging mechanical presses there are eccentric mechanical presses that are classified according to the nominal force. SOV model for vertical forging: they require an average energy consumption and are characterized by their high productivity. Instead, the SEO presses are developed for the forging of parts with coring and are divided in:
- SEO: (at single cycle): presses for forging with horizontal coring, high energy, medium Productivity
- SEO- CVE/CS: (at continuous cycle): presses for hot forging with horizontal coring, high energy, high Productivity
- SEO-F: (a ciclo singolo): (at single cycle): presses for forging with vertical coring, high energy and medium productivity
Another type of mechanical press offered by Mecolpress is the screw press.
The screw presses are divided according to the screw diameter and there are three available models:
- TDS: direct control with electrical servomotor. The screw diameter goes from 240 mm to 525 mm.
- Dellavia: friction discs control. The screw diameter goes from 130 mm to 460 mm.
- Osterwalder: friction discs control. The screw diameter goes from 150 mm to 220 mm.
Our hydraulic presses are part of ME series and are characterized by their dies closing force that goes from 100 to 500 Tons.
These are the tonnages we have realized so far, but we can realize tonnages with greater closing force, as well. The horizontal coring punches force goes at present from 30 to 350 tons and also in this case, upon request, it is possible to produce the machine with a greater force than the indicated one.
Mecolpress offers to its customers that need presses for parts coining and calibration the knuckle joint press of PG series, that are characterized for their low stroke and very high productivity.
These are classified according to their nominal force.
Mecolpress trimming machines are classified according to nominal force, as follows:
- PO:trimming machine with single station, low productivity, generally used for manual loading, H structure. Tons from 10 to 60.
- S: trimming machine with multiple stations, provided with rotary station with hydraulic motor. It is characterized by a medium productivity rate and it is used for manual or by automation loading, H structure. Tons from 10 to 60.
- E: Trimming machine with multiple stations, equipped with rotary table with electrical motor, high-medium productivity, more suitable for loading by automation or robot, C structure. Tonnage from 10 to 60.
Thanks to the variety of offered machineries, our sales department can suggest you the press that best fits for your project according to the type of part to realize and according to the specific conditions in which the customer operates.